Oxford Brookes University ACCA RAP Project topic areas and titles
Please find below the list of the twenty approved project topic areas by Oxford Brookes University, from which a student intending to submit a Research and Analysis Project (RAP) must choose from
1) An analysis and evaluation of an organisation’s budgetary control system and its links with performance management and decision making.
2) An evaluation of how the introduction of a new technology can assist an organisation in achieving its business objectives.
3) An assessment of the potential impact of an aspect of impending legislation on the operations and financial position of an organisation.
4) A review of the business management and accounting issues of environmental costs of an organisation.
5) An evaluation of the use of short term and long term Islamic financial instruments and their impact on the financial statements of an organisation.
6) A critical review of key factors or indicators in the motivation of employees in an organisation.
7) A critical evaluation of the restructuring of an organisation’s operational activities and the effect on the organisation’s financial performance.
8) An analysis and evaluation of the business and financial performance of an organisation over a three year period.
9) A critical evaluation of the planning and implementation of an information system in an organisation.
10) A review of the effectiveness of the use of costing techniques within an organisation.
11) An investigation into the financial and operational costs and benefits of the internal audit / internal review activities within an organisation.
12) An investigation into the possible effects of a proposed accounting standard on the financial statements and business activities of an organisation.
13) An evaluation of the contribution made by human resource activities to the attainment of business and financial objectives.
14) An appraisal of the business and financial objectives of a strategic investment decision made by an organisation and its impact on key stakeholders.
15) An analysis and evaluation of the management of an organisation’s working capital over a three year period and its impact on the organisation’s funding strategies.
16) A critical evaluation of the financial and operational risk management within an organisation.
17) An assessment of the quality of the corporate governance within an organisation and the impact on an organisation’s key stakeholders.
18) A review of the marketing strategy of an organisation and its effectiveness.
19) An analysis and evaluation of the financial and operational consequences of a merger between two organisations or of the acquisition of one organisation by another.
20) An assessment of an organisation’s corporate social responsibility policies, including business ethics, and their impact on business practice and key stakeholders.
Make sure the most recent years financial statements available at the start of the submission period are used for students submitting on topic 8 and 15, while for topic 8 you are required to use a comparator.
Hello Student! How is your RAP Coming Along? Are you doing your OBU RAP Wrong ! or are you confused on how to begin with the RAP ? I can make it easier for YOU.
I’ve proven that ANYONE can pass the OBU RAP in their first attempt. I’ve proven it time and time again over the pass years.
Contact me Now and lets Get Started.
Azia Allen, ACCA
ACCA Qualified & Registered Oxford Brookes University RAP MENTOR