Eligibility for the OBU BS.c in Applied Accounting
In order to be awarded the Oxford Brookes University BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting , the Following conditions have to be met:
- The Student must be an Active Student with the ACCA and be in Good Standing.
- Student must be registered with Oxford Brookes University ie have opted-in to the BSc degree scheme Prior to completing any of the three ACCA Fundamentals papers, F7, F8 and F9
- The student must pass all the ACCA fundamentals F1 to F9 at least two months prior to the start of the submission period in which they intend submitting their Research and Analysis project
- The student must Complete the ACCA Professional Ethics module according to the Research and Analysis project submission dates
- The student must hold a recognized English language qualification certificate which must be submitted to and approved by ACCA, before passing any of papers F7, F8 or F9
- Complete and pass the Oxford Brookes University Research and Analysis Project
If you are exempt from any paper from F1-F9 based on a qualification more than 10 years old, you would be required to forfeit all of the exemptions in order to opt in to the degree programme.
The degree must be completed within 10 years of your initial registration into ACCA’s professional qualification otherwise your eligibility will be withdrawn.
Hello Student! How is your RAP Coming Along? Are you doing your OBU RAP Wrong ! or are you confused on how to begin with the RAP ? I can make it easier for YOU.
I’ve proven that ANYONE can pass the OBU RAP in their first attempt. I’ve proven it time and time again over the pass years.
Contact me Now and lets Get Started.
Azia Allen, ACCA
ACCA Qualified & Registered Oxford Brookes University RAP MENTOR